Feb 11, 2011

Sometimes I cannot help myself...

...the right video work fascinates me and when a friend of friend is doing it I can't help but marvel at it. And although I don't know Tom directly it is great when he proves that even when you're "locked in a single location (i.e. Vegas Hotel Room)" you can still produce interesting things.

Granted, shooting with a Vision Research Phantom Flex camcorder at 1080p at nearly 2600 frames per second adds to the massive intensity pretty easily. But thoughtful editing, music and sound effects, are needed to seal the deal.

2 comments:

  1. i love it so much! i always want it to try a high speed camera!This is all my works are about, i love this crazy effect!!! Aaaahh, now i cannot stop waching it, its not a simply highspeed test! Like you said, the sound, all helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're more involved on blogger this semester lol :P
    This was an awesome video - makes me wish i could shoot 2600 frames per second with my little Nikon haha

    ReplyDelete