Feb 28, 2011

Heading into Midterms


Hey Folks,
Hopefully you're progressing well with your work on both projects, I am eager to see what is presented tomorrow and Thursday! Especially since a few of you have not had opportunities to show me progress on some of your projects. Ideally, I would like to see a few prints, I don't want to see solely items on the (digital) board.

Even if they're not at full size we need to be seeing how colors/compositions are working. Even if you fully expect certain things to happen, remember those fine Epson printers have challenged your notions before. Go-go-gadget productivity!

p.s. in case you're wondering that's an image of a very 'progress'ive sculpture created by Gerry Judah for Audi for the Goodwood Festival of Speed. If you want to see more images of how big and badass that sculpture actually is I would definitely say take a look. It is pretty remarkable even within it's surroundings there in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment